Registered General Nurse / RGN Wards
Salary: £28,500 (£14.62 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and experienced Registered General Nurse / RGN to join a down to earth and friendly team at a reputable private hospital in Berkshire. The hospital is really beautiful, bright, warm and welcoming and has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality healthcare treatments. Treatments at the hospital include: comprehensive orthopaedic surgery and services (including physiotherapy), rheumatology, urology, weight loss, gastroenterology, general surgery ophthalmology, elderly care and gynaecology. The hospital is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Berkshire.
What you’ll be doing:
- As Registered General Nurse / RGN you will be required to provide high quality care for both Surgical and Medical Patients.
- As Registered General Nurse / RGN you will be required to work internal rotation.
- As Registered General Nurse / RGN you will form part of an expanding team.
- As Registered General Nurse / RGN you will deliver excellent customer service to the Wards & other Clinical Departments as required.
What you’ll need:
- As Registered General Nurse / RGN you will be registered with NMC
- Previous experience in a similar environment is desirable.
- You will need to be able to work shifts and be flexible with your approach to working.
- You must be capable and confident, with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- You must demonstrate effective organisational skills, show effective communication skills with a positive and flexible approach to your duties.
Key employee benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking