Registered General Nurse (RGN)
(Registered General Nurse, Registered Nurse, Ward Nurse, Staff Nurse, Nurse, RGN)
Our client is an established private hospital group currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join their dedicated nursing team based in Orpington. Providing the highest levels of patient-focused care across a network of conveniently located, purpose-built centres, this company are certain to offer the successful Registered General Nurse (RGN) a challenging yet highly rewarding career.
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) the purpose & core responsibilities of your role will include:
- To be responsible and accountable for the care of an assigned group of patients as described in the Corporate and Departmental Philosophies and the NMC Code of Professional Conduct.
- To deputise for the Ward Sister as required.
- To assist the Clinical Nurse Manager and Ward Sisters in any ongoing and new projects.
- To assist with the identification of training needs of junior health care assistants and ward clerks and assist in the meeting of these needs.
- To delegate work according to staff capabilities and competence.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- Recognize the significance of patient observations and maintain a pro-active approach in dealing with them.
- Maintain high standards of patient care throughout the patient’s journey, admission to discharge, utilising care pathways.
The successful Registered General Nurse (RGN) will have the following Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have NMC Registration
- Post-registration experience in an acute setting
- Evidence of professional development and willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Must have knowledge of acute surgical ward.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
- 25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
- Life assurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
As a Registered General Nurse (RGN) you should have excellent planning and organisational skills, the successful Registered General Nurse (RGN) will be proactive and highly driven to succeed with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN) looking for a challenging new role to allow you to step up to the next level in your career please do not hesitate and contact me on 0207 458 4430 or by email at [Click here to apply]