Registered General Nurse? Keighley Needs You ASAP !!!
Our client is an award winning NHS hospital and community services trust providing high quality, personalised, acute, elective, specialist and community care for a population of over 200,000 people from a widespread area covering 700 square miles within Yorkshire and Lancashire - stretching as far as the Yorkshire Dales and the National Park in North Yorkshire, reaching areas of North Bradford and Guiseley in West Yorkshire and extending into Colne and Pendle in the East of Lancashire.
They are seeking dedicated, skilled and experienced Registered General nurses to add value to the service and care that they provide to their patients in the NHS.
With the high standards set by Firstpoint Healthcare, our clients benefit from receiving the best possible staff, for their own and their patient's piece of mind.
Do you have the skills and experience required for this role?
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent NHS experience?
What we need from you:
- Current NMC Pin No
- Minimum 6 months recent NHS experience or completed preceptorship
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
- To maintain a high standard of patient care
- Assisting with medication
- Good recording keeping
- Working as part of a dedicated team
- Communicating effectively
- Reliable weekly payroll services
- Excellent pay rates - £18.75-£31.00 per hour
- Holiday pay
- Experienced & dedicated consultant
- Free mandatory training
- 24 hour support
- £200 refer a nurse scheme
- Limited Company Nurses welcome
Why Firstpoint Healthcare?
We are committed to delivering Choices to You!
For further information, please call Krystle McCalla on 0121 643 5675 or submit your application now!
Firstpoint Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
0114 309 4343