For our Client, every day is a new opportunity and new challenge to help their service users overcome, we would want the new RGN (Registered General Nurse) to have this mind set. Our client ensures the following:
- To engage, encourage and appreciate.
- To be there when it matters.
- Involved in all the little moments of kindness that help make life feel brighter.
- When sharing time, conversation and activities means everyone contributes something different. By sharing a little love, every day, our Client helps those they care for to love every day.
Job and Salary Details:
- Type - Full Time
- Job Role - Registered General Nurse (RGN)
- Salary - £14 to £15.50 per hour
- Additional - £1 per hour added for overtime
RGN (Registered General Nurse) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
- RGN (Registered General Nurse) qualified with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS / PVG Disclosure which will be completed upon successful application.
- All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.