We have a brilliant opportunity for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) to work either full/part time, in a beautiful, 36 bedded home – specialising in Dementia Care, in the Shropshire area.
Duties of a Registered General Nurse (RGN):
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
All applications for the Registered General Nurse (RGN) will close on 16th October 2016
The successful Registered General Nurse (RGN) will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A general nursing qualification (RGN)
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Current DBS check
We have over 20 years experience in delivering care and support to individuals in their own homes, and supplying nurses and carers to the private and public sector – including the NHS. Our aim is to deliver the highest possible standard of care and first class customer service.
Each of our specialist teams are highly skilled; their expertise, professionalism and reliability guarantees we deliver exceptional service, first time, every time.
We offer a range of healthcare services to a diverse range of clients.