Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Title: Registered General Nurse
Salary: £16-18 Per Hour
Hours: Full Time or Part Time Available
Job ID: RE-4367-JD
Healthcare Recruitment UK are working exclusively working alongside a reputable & quality focused care provider based in the North West of England. Their portfolio consists of a handful of large, purpose built & luxurious nursing homes that specialise in the provision of high quality general nursing and dementia care.
The business is experiencing a very healthy rate of growth at this moment in time & are dedicated to maintaining this is in the future with the opening of more 5* care facilities in the region.
In order to set the foundation of their growth, the company is currently looking to recruit passionate, caring & aspirational Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN & RNLD) to join their organisation and provide them with bespoke training & support programmes to help them reach their potential, further their learning, attain qualifications and progress in their career.
At this moment in time the company has Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) opportunities at their modern and luxurious nursing home in Romiley, Stockport - The home is a state of the art, 5* purpose built facility that is split over three floors and specialises in the provision of high quality General Nursing & Dementia care.
Whether you are highly experienced or newly qualified in your nursing career - it is likely that we will have an opportunity that will fit your requirements.
- Writing patient care plans;
- Implementing plans through tasks such as preparing patients for operations, wound treatment and monitoring pulse, blood pressure and temperature;
- Observing and recording the condition of patients;
- Checking and administering drugs and injections;
- Setting up drips and blood transfusions;
- Assisting with tests and evaluations;
- Carrying out routine investigations;
- Responding quickly to emergencies;
- Planning discharges from hospital and liaising with GPs and social workers;
- Communicating with and relieving the anxiety of patients and their relatives;
- Advocating on behalf of patients;
- Educating patients about their health;
- Organising staff and prioritising busy workloads;
- Mentoring student and junior nurses;
- Maintaining patient records;
- Making ethical decisions related to consent and confidentiality.
- Applicants must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a legal right to work in the UK.
- Be committed to providing best in class care.
- Being capable of making ethical decisions related to consent and confidentiality.
- Have DBS and ISA Clearance
- Lead by example and acts as a champion for residents’ safety and dignity.
- Motivated, reliable, honest and punctual
If you can offer the above requirements coupled with professionalism, true commitment and dedication then these great nursing vacancies could be the right opportunity for you. To apply and find out more information, please contact Rob Elsworth at Healthcare Recruitment UK on 01677 930 441 or forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com