Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Do you love what you do but are looking for more flexible working hours?
Athona Recruitment is seeking a qualified general nurse to work in a Trust based in Berkshire. This position will be ad-hoc allowing you flexibility on your shift pattern, full-time, part-time and locum shifts are available.
What Athona can offer you:
- Generous hourly rates.
- Exclusive access to jobs across all bands and specialities.
- Shifts, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.
- Prompt weekly payments.
- A specialist dedicated recruitment consultant.
- Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
- Work-life balance.
- Fast-track registration and access to an industry-recognised revalidation support team.
- Refer a colleague to Athona and earn up to £100* per referral.
- Requirements and skills:
- You must be a registered nurse with a current UK NMC pin (essential)
- Relevant UK experience working in a similar position, preferably working in NHS hospitals.
- Training certified and knowledge in the following; Health and Safety, Basic Life Support and Manual Handling (desirable)
- A clear, in-date DBS (desirable)
If you're keen to build your career and to gain immense reward from doing what you love, we want to hear from you.
We cover all areas of nursing, including theatres, community, general, critical care, mental health and HCA. These jobs are accessible in both the NHS and private sectors; in settings such as hospitals and community centres. If you are looking for a nursing position, then we can help you.