RGN (Registered General Nurse) and/or RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
Full Time - up to £20 per hour plus enhancements (dependant on experience)
We currently have an opportunity for a new RGN (Registered General Nurse) (and/or RMN Registered Mental Health Nurse) to join our clients team at a Nursing Home based in Winchester who specialise in dementia care.
For our Client, every day is a new opportunity and new challenge to help their service users overcome, we would want the new RGN (Registered General Nurse) and/or RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse) to have this mind set. Our client ensures the following:
- To engage, encourage and appreciate.
- To be there when it matters.
- Involved in all the little moments of kindness that help make life feel brighter.
- When sharing time, conversation and activities means everyone contributes something different. By sharing a little love, every day, our Client helps those they care for to love every day.
Job and Salary Details:
- Type - Full Time
- Job Role - Registered General Nurse (RGN) and/or RMN (Registered Mental Health Nurse)
- Salary - £20 per hour
RGN (Registered General Nurse) / RMN Registered Mental Health Nurse RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
- RGN (Registered General Nurse) or RMN qualified with experience ideally within a nursing home environment
- Passion for nursing and delivering high quality care
- Valid NMC pin number
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills