Registered General Nurse (RGN) - - £14.14/hr - Full Time (44 Hours) - Nights
My client is a national nursing provider that has a vacancy for a Registered General Nurse in their specially converted home to the south east of Doncaster, it is one of South Yorkshire's most popular nursing and residential homes specialising in care for elderly people and those with dementia to work a full time post.
In this role, the nurse will be working 44 hours per week, however the company can be flexible with part time hours if wanted. The site is looking for exceptional nurses who want to develop and progress their career as much as possible.
- Leadership and Management
- Effective use of communication
- Understanding of the processes of care
- Personal Professional Development
- Be an Ethical Practitioner
- Administration of Medicines
- PEG Feeding & Tracheostomy is involved in this role.
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking and uniform (where applicable)
The right candidates must have the following to be considered:
- A valid NMC PIN number
- Be a qualified Registered Nurse
- Right to work in the UK
- 2 professional references
- Have up to date training in mandatory healthcare or willing to undergo training.
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for we would love to hear from you.
Apply online now by sending your current CV or alternatively contact Dan Bottomley on 0113 308 8080 (agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.