Are you a qualified Registered General Nurse? - We are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to work 22.5 hours per week, days and night, for a beautiful nursing home situated in the Wolverhampton area.
To strive to provide care of the highest quality which is tailored to the individual, and to focus on offering as much freedom and independence as possible, whilst treating each resident with dignity and respect.
Duties as a Registered General Nurse
● To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided.
● To ensure that the NMC code of conduct is upheld at all times.
● Administer medication.
● Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
● Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in Service Users' conditions.
● Record Service Users' medical information and vital signs.
● Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate Service Users care plans to ensure personalisation.
For more information, please contact Louise McClean on the permanent team email@example.com - 01952783340
Kare Plus are currently working with one of the UKs award winning private care home group to assist in their permanent vacancies across the UK
● RGN qualified with at least 6 months post qualification experience.
● A proven track record of working in a similar adult care environment.
● The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible.
● Excellent communication skills. Able to interact with residents, their families and members of staff.
● Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
We have over 20 years experience in delivering care and support to individuals in their own homes, and supplying nurses and carers to the private and public sector – including the NHS. Our aim is to deliver the highest possible standard of care and first class customer service.
Each of our specialist teams are highly skilled; their expertise, professionalism and reliability guarantees we deliver exceptional service, first time, every time.
We offer a range of healthcare services to a diverse range of clients.