Are you an RGN/Nurse Practitioner/Advance Nurse Practitioner/ or practice nurse looking for work in a progressive work place?
Medco services have a large number of RGN and other Healthcare positions available all across the U.K in various settings.
The ideal candidate will be a registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN and have relevant experience working in a similar position within the care sector. In your role as a Staff Nurse, you may have to work in
Hospital wards, outpatient units or specialist departments
The community eg patient’s home, a clinic(Including out of hours), GP surgery, walk-in centers or nursing homes.
The prison service
The voluntary or private sector
You may be Responsible for
• Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating programmes of
evidenced-based nursing care to a group of patients.
• Assisting and contributing in the management and organisation of a ward / clinical
• Actively contribute to setting and maintaining high standards of quality nursing care.
• Actively participate in the education, development and supervision of other staff
• Act as a clinical and professional role model, assessing and supporting students and
learners on placement within the clinical area.
• Work collaboratively and co-operatively with others to meet the needs of patients andtheir families.