A large care home located in a village just outside of Gainsborough currently requires an experienced Care Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
This home provides residential care and support to older people with general care and support needs and dementia care requirements, maintaining excellent standards of living and care.
The successful candidate for this Registered Manager position for will be preferably Nurse qualified as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD), although candidates that have completed NVQ Level 4/5/The Registered Managers Award with extensive managerial experience will be considered.
Candidates should also meet the following criteria:
- A proven track record of successfully managing an elderly care home in the position of CQC Registered Manager
- A strong leader with the ability to lead, develop and inspire a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards, the Health and Social Care Act and relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Strong interpersonal skills with a warm and caring disposition
- Confident managing budgets and accounts
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home
As Registered Home Manager, you will coordinate the day to day running of the service; ensuring service users receive adequate support to make progress in line with their individual capabilities.
You will lead a strong multidisciplinary team to promote outcome focused care pathways, community participation and skills enhancing opportunities.
This is a full time position with a 40 hour working week on day shifts, although as Registered Manager, a degree of flexibility may be required to meet the needs of the service.
A competitive salary is offered of £40,000 per annum along with a quarterly bonus package of 15% which is based on achievable objectives.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout South Yorkshire and The East Midlands, please call Katie Butler at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit our website for a full national vacancy list.