I'm looking for a Manager for a Domiciliary Care Agency in Stockton on Tees. You'll be an experienced leader and motivator of staff, will have worked in a domiciliary setting previously and be looking to take up a new challenge with a large well-established domiciliary agency. In return my client can offer you a competitive salary and benefits, the basic salary is up to £30,000 plus bonuses
- As a Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager you are responsible for the overall management of the day to day operations of the agency.
- You'll manage the office staff to ensure that full rota cover is provided at all times and that the rota is effectively communicated to the care staff.
- You'll ensure that the branch is meeting it's legislative requirements and remains fully compliant with CQC's standards
- You'll ensure that Local Authority contracts are being adhered to
- To take responsibility for the business development of the branch
- Management of staff to include supervision, appraisal and disciplinary procedures
- Ensure that the domiciliary care agency operates within budget and hits financial targets
- To be Registered Manager with the CQC
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with prior experience of working as a Registered Manager / Branch Manager / Homecare Manager / Deputy Manager within domiciliary Care
- You'll have excellent leadership and management skills
- You'll have a full up to date knowledge of Care standards
- You'll be friendly but professional in your approach
- Ideally you'll have the NVQ level 4 or be working towards
Interested? To apply for the Domiciliary Care Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks recruitment. 0121 362 2318
Interviews to take place ASAP
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us
At Coburg Banks Social Care we have a rich history of working with leading organisations and representing candidate’s needs efficiently, making us one of the most highly respected consultancies in the Health and Social Care sectors.
We provide personalised career advice and are able to effectively recruit in a wide variety of positions including:
Senior Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, Nurse Manager and Nurse.
Through offering an integrated range of health and social care recruitment services we are able to offer recruitment in the following areas of care;
Adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Elderly, EMI, Children’s Services, Domiciliary Care.
Our priority is working with you to help source and place you in that perfect role.