The position will involve managing existing services in Bristol and Bath for adults with Learning Disabilities, including Asperger's, Autism and Downs Syndrome. The company and the services they operate have an excellent reputation and will support their staff in their career development. You will be required to oversee the day to day management of the services in your remit, ensuring that the standards are upheld and meeting the required CQC standards. Other duties will include;
* Developing policies and procedures
* Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
* Networking and marketing the services whilst always ensuring they are continually offering optimum levels of care and support to the service users
* Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and support whilst ensuring compliance at all times
* Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
* Working closely with your Manager to ensure the smooth running of the services and continued development of the company
The ideal candidate must have previous Managerial experience in services for adults with learning disabilities and/or mental health. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements. An NVQ Level 5 or RMA are highly desirable, a car and driving licence are absolutely essential.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, ongoing support in your role, continued professional development opportunities and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click 'Apply Here' and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us
At Coburg Banks Social Care we have a rich history of working with leading organisations and representing candidate’s needs efficiently, making us one of the most highly respected consultancies in the Health and Social Care sectors.
We provide personalised career advice and are able to effectively recruit in a wide variety of positions including:
Senior Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, Nurse Manager and Nurse.
Through offering an integrated range of health and social care recruitment services we are able to offer recruitment in the following areas of care;
Adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Elderly, EMI, Children’s Services, Domiciliary Care.
Our priority is working with you to help source and place you in that perfect role.