Service Care Solutions is Looking for a Registered Managers for two services in Halifax. One position is for a single occupancy home, the other is for a four bedded home.
The successful candidate will have proven residential care management experience in a similar setting setting and a registered managers award/NVQ4 or QCF Level 5 in Leadership and management - or be working towards their Level 5 qualification. The candidates must be a driver with their own car.
You will have an excellent understanding of CQC regulations, as well as he ability to lead a fantastic staff team. The successful Care Home Manager will be focused on driving positive change across the residential care home and ensure that support packages meet the expectations of the residents.
The starting salary for this position is £28,000 per annum but is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
As Registered Care Home Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
•Conducting risk assessments and planning person-centred care packages
•Staff recruitment, supervisions and appraisals
•Taking the lead on CQC inspections when required
•Helping plan activities for the service users
•Establishing and maintaining good communication with clients, relatives, colleagues and professionals outside of the home
The successful candidate will have a person-centred approach, be adaptable to the organisation's ethos and have good leadership skills.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
• Twice weekly payroll runs
• £250 training allowance
• Excellent pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• Provider nationwide of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
• Professional compliance solutions available.