Are you an experienced Registered Care Manager? Are you someone who is passionate about high quality care standards and has a passion to develop people along with the structured development and growth of services? Are you capable of operating between two geographoical services to drive growth and development of high quality services. Are you looking for a change? If the answer to these questions is yes; then you may be just who we are looking for to help us take our business forward.
Kare Plus are a Healthcare recruitment organisation based in the Cardiff area who will also be developing towards provision of homecare services.
Main responsibilities will include amongst others:
- Oversee compliance in line with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Support and develop internal auditing processes to ensure evidence of compliance
- Support in planning and preparation of the mobilisation of Domiciliary Care Services
- Implementation of robust recruitment processes designed to safeguard; support and develop individuals.
- Liaise with Regulators, Clients, Social Workers and other Associated Professionals or relevant others to ensure good communication and best practice at all times.
- To support relations with contractual partners facilitating structured growth of service provisions within our geographical and contractual boundaries.
- To support and develop individuals employed within the Domiciliary Care Service to achieve career, personal and aspirational goals.
- To support and develop a service which ensures that the needs of those accessing the services is constantly monitored, assessed and adapted to reflect best practice in an environment which promotes and supports safeguarding practices.
"At Kare Plus we believe that everyone should be empowered to live their lives as they desire; this includes the right to remain living at home and the right to live life in a fulfilling way that individuals choose. Whatever a customer’s needs are, we believe that by providing the right care and assistance we can enable people to live with dignity in an independent, safe and secure way".
Kare Plus are an equal opportunities employer and are proud of our passion for driving standards across the Health Care Sector.
So if you have previous Registered Management experience and are looking for a new challenge working for a company that places a great emphasis on providing quality care with a customer focussed approach then we would love to hear from you. In return we offer a highly competitive salary and package for the right candidate based upon skills and experience.
Start on your path to a fulfilling career, leading and developing people to achieve whilst supporting your own continuing professional development by contacting us today.
Applicants should have/be:
- A minimum of 18 months experience in the management of high quality home care
- Qualified to the level of RMA/LMCS or NVQ 4 essential with QCF level 5 desirable
- Working knowledge of CSSIW regulatory standards
- Working knowledge of the All Wales Passport standards.
- Passionate about people, standards and customer satisfaction
- Fully computer literate with excellent admin and staff management skills
- Reliable with good attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Possess a working knowledge of CQC Fundamental Standards & Care Act 2014
- Dynamic ambitious and hardworking
- Adept at managing and directing people in a fast paced changing environment
- In possession of a range of skills which can support further diversification of services as the business grows and develops
We have over 20 years experience in delivering care and support to individuals in their own homes, and supplying nurses and carers to the private and public sector – including the NHS. Our aim is to deliver the highest possible standard of care and first class customer service.
Each of our specialist teams are highly skilled; their expertise, professionalism and reliability guarantees we deliver exceptional service, first time, every time.
We offer a range of healthcare services to a diverse range of clients.