Registered Manager Job
RMN or RNLD Qualified
Full time hours
£40,000 to £50,000 per annum
Search Consultancy is looking to recruit an experienced registered manager/ registered mental health nurse or registered learning disability nurse on behalf of a leading specialist provider of individually tailored community based psychiatric rehabilitation, which is provided nationally in the service users own home.
Our client offers highly individualised and tailored care packages for service users who do not need the physical security of an inpatient facility, but do require on-going treatment and support from an experienced clinical team, thus reducing the likelihood of relapse and re-hospitalisation.
You will be supporting service users within their own homes who have mental health conditions, challenging behaviour and acquired head and brain injuries, you will also be responsible for overseeing and managing a team of community nurses in the Liverpool area, working 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday. The salary is £40,000 to £50,000 per annum which is negotiable depending on skills and previous experience, you will also receive 28 days annual leave including public and bank holidays.
Your main duties within this role include:
* Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the nursing team
* Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring we achieve outstanding CQC compliance
* Accountable for the Health and Safety of staff and clients; ensuring the Health & Safety policy and procedures are followed at all times providing a safe working environment
* Ensure consistent application of companies' policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote the aims and values of the organisation
* Ability to identify and recruit high quality carers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios
* Ensure the provision of staff training is implemented and the delivery of very high quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently
* Ability to ensure the scheduling is effectively designed to ensure the Carers deliver the allocated care to the client. Scheduled Spot Checks and Audits are undertaken and recorded
* Ability to complete and continuously improve the Assessments, Risk Assessments and Care Plans to ensure the outcome of the client is achieved effectively and the customers' expectations are exceeded
* Ability to meet and exceed all financial/growth targets whilst participating in, and contributing, to the strategic management of the business
To be considered for the position you must have the following experience and qualifications:
* Hold or working towards an NVQ Level 4 or QCF Level 5 in health and social care or qualified as a registered mental health nurse or a registered learning disability nurse
* Good experience and knowledge of complex mental health conditions
* Previous management experience within a mental health setting
If you are interested in the role or would like further information please contact Lois Kirby at Search Consultancy in the Manchester office. (Agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.