An experienced care home manager is required to lead and develop a small residential care home near Cromer.
This home provides residential care and support to older people with elderly and dementia related needs and is currently fully compliant with all CQC requirements, however a strong manager is required to help increase the occupancy levels of the home.
The successful candidate for this Registered Manager position for will meet the following criteria;
- Extensive experience in an elderly care environment within in a managerial role
- Have completed NVQ Level 3/4/The Registered Managers Award or a recognised equivalent
- Confident undertaking the financial aspects of managing a home and able to promote the home and increase occupancy levels
- A strong leader with good staff recruitment and management abilities and demonstrating a commitment to staff training and development
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards, the Health and Social Care Act and relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Strong interpersonal skills with a warm and caring disposition
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home
Working hours for this post are 40 per week and the salary offered is in the region of £35,000 to £38,000 per annum.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this Registered Manager vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout East Anglia, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.