An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Care Home Manager to lead and develop a residential care home in Gillingham.
This purpose built home offers dedicated care and support to older people with general elderly and dementia care needs and during the most recent inspection was awarded a “good" quality grade.
Applicants for this Registered Manager position should meet the following specification:
- Prior experience as Registered Manager within a 40+ bedded service
- Have completed the Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 or an alternative recognised equivalent qualification in Leadership and Management in a Care Setting
- Demonstrate strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and confident leading, motivating and developing a team
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards and Health and Safety legislation
- Confident managing budgets and resources
As Registered Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home, ensuring high standards are maintained and that the home performs well financially.
The salary offered for this Registered Manager position is in the region of £38,000 to £42,000 per annum and working hours for this post are 40 per week on days.
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link below.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector in Kent and Medway, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full vacancy list of roles from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level in a variety of health and social care settings throughout the UK.