Registered Mental Health Nurse | Band 5 | Blackpool
Search Consultancy is currently looking for Band 5 RMNs to work on various full time and part time shifts across Blackpool and the north Lancashire area..
Search is a framework approved agency and as such we are a preferred supplier to several prominent NHS Trusts in the North West region. We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your life style, with the choice of shifts in the day, night and at weekends.
We have work available on various in patient units and ideally you will be available for a minimum of 2 shifts a week.
If you want to make a difference and you are passionate about patient care we want to here from you.
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of 6 months experience working within the NHS
* NMC Registration
* Enhanced DBS
* Occupational Health Clearance
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Options to work as limited company contractor, with increased rates
* Revalidation support and updates
* Free mandatory Training
* Free yearly DBS Checks
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
The Next Step:
If you would like to apply for this role or would like more information please call Shelley Gates on Apply Now >> or forward your CV to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.