Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Birmingham
Salary: £18.00 - £21.00
Job Title: RMN
Search are now recruiting for an experienced mental health nurse to work with us in a 24 bedded female rehabilitation unit in Birmingham. Ideally, you will have experience of females that have been diagnosed with a primary mental health or personality disorder, but this is not essential. Patients may have been detained under the mental health act or have been admitted informally. You will be required to work as part of their multi-disciplinary team on nights or days as a member of agency staff. You will be given a full induction to the unit and paid weekly.
As a nurse registered with Search you will also have the opportunity to work with us in a variety of clients across the Midlands.
* Ensure that Clients' Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy
* Promptly responding to call bells and emergencies when required
* Carry out regular checks on Clients and to ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift
* Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company's procedure and NMC guidelines
* Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties.
* Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations.
* You candidate must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* You must be able to work well under tight deadlines and be quality focused
* You must have a lot of patience
* You must be physically fit
* You must be able to work as part of a team
Search Medical specialise in medical recruitment with highly trained and experienced consultants ready to help you find your perfect career. We have in depth sector knowledge; giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency that you can rely on.
Please contact Lewis on 0116 247 3315 or email your CV to Lewis.firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal chat about these opportunities.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.