Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Registered Nurse - Mental Health ( RMN )
Location - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary - £26,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Hours - Full time, Days or Nights available - Flexible Shifts
Contract type - Permanent
Joining a purpose built, State-of-the-art facility for adults living with a variety of organic and functional physical and mental health conditions, on outstanding opportunity has arisen for a passionate Mental health nurses. The beautiful facility caters for the needs of a variety of mental health conditions, including working-age dementia, alcohol-related brain injury and Huntington's disease, but much more than this, the facility aims to provide therapeutic, person-centred care to service users to ensure a "home-from-home" atmosphere is established.
This opening is an exciting chance to provide change for nurses who may feel stuck in their current position and who may be looking for a strive forward in their career. With a realistic and honest look at progression opportunities, while providing the chance to develop skills in a nourishing environment, this position may be a genuine step forward for many within the industry. This facility aims to be a fun and supportive environment, while also challenging and pushing people to their best of their ability. In this position, you will get the full support of one of the largest UK healthcare providers, including opportunities to gain formal qualifications for free, while learning and developing under a motivated, passionate and qualified nurse manager.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available.
- Comprehensive, Recognised Preceptorship scheme available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsburys, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Person specification: We are looking for newly qualified or experienced RMN 's that are enthusiastic, dedicated, hard-working and good communicators. The facility truly believes that it's not your experience which defines you as a nurse, but the passion and commitment to improve and up-skill which will make you stand out.
Full induction and ongoing training will be provided, and if you want to progress into even more senior nursing and management positions with full backing and support in the role, there is genuinely no other company who can offer that clear path.
All applicants must have a valid NMC registration and have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Liam Kenny on Apply Now >> or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications and inquiries are held in strict confidence.