Are you under appreciated, over worked and /or under paid? Are you tired of working an insupportable rota that does not accommodate a healthy work-family life balance? MSI Group is able to help, YOU!
Job Title: Registered Mental Health Nurse, RMN - Trowbridge.
Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
Qualification(s) Required: BSc Nursing (Mental Health), or equivalent.
Band: Band 5, or above.
Contract/Hours: Flexible (Bank/Nursing Agency).
Salary: £19.00 - £24.70 per hour.
Daily payroll is processed, allowing workers to be paid the following day on submission of a signed and authorised timesheets.
MSI Group is currently advertising RMN jobs in Trowbridge in order to attract a qualified and experienced mental health nurse to work flexible ad hoc shifts with a variety of National Health Service (NHS) Hospitals based throughout Wiltshire.
Shifts are regularly available on a variety of mental health wards and departments including dementia, CAMHS, substance misuse and learning disability wards (as well as many other mental health departments).
In order to be considered for this position you will?
* Be a qualified mental health nurse (RMN) with a clean and valid NMC registration.
* Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, NHS Hospital experience within the past 2 years.
Why chose MSI Group?
MSI Group is one of the most reputable mental health nursing agencies in London and was voted the fastest growing nursing agency of 2015*.
* Earn a highly competitive pay rate.
* Benefit from a daily payroll, making it easier for you to manager your finances.
* Have day and night shifts to choose from on a variety of wards/departments.
* Join the nursing agency through a quick and simple registration process.
* Be guided through your application by a specialist consultant and have a member of staff available to speak to 24 hours a day.
If you are an RMN that meets the above criteria, please click `APPLY` online today.
As one of the UK’s most well reputed healthcare recruiters, we are known for our highly efficient, high quality and executive service that has enabled us to be at the forefront of medical staffing across the UK and Europe, and to provide the most prestigious and busiest healthcare institutions with fully compliant medical staff.
MSI believes in exceeding all client expectations by delivering the most professional and cost effective healthcare staffing solutions available across the UK.