An independently run mental health service in Croydon has a vacancy for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
This service provides locked rehabilitation and step down services to men and women with complex mental health conditions, challenging behaviours and substance misuse issues, providing therapeutic and socially inclusive programmes to support service users.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered as a Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Ideally demonstrating prior experience in a forensic setting, or demonstrating a genuine interest in working within low secure and locked rehabilitation
- Confident delivering safe, effective and person centred care
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, working positively within the wider multidisciplinary team
- Flexible to work on a rota which includes long and short, day and night shifts
This is a full time role with a working week of 36.25 hours. Excellent rates of pay in the region of £13 to £18 per hour are available depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like more information about this role or any other specialist nursing vacancies in clinics and private hospitals throughout Greater London, please contact Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment onApply Now >>.
To apply now, please submit your CV through the link provided.