Registered Mental Health Nurse
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Permanent
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
Job Title: Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Search Consultancy are recruiting directly for a low-secure female mental health unit based in Newark. You will join an existing comprehensive multi-disciplinary team in a modern, 46 bedded unit that caters for patients that have been detained under the mental health act. You must be a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse and have an active NMC pin.
* May have a diagnosis of mental illness and/or personality disorder
* May have a mild to moderate learning disability with co-existing mental illness and/or personality disorder
* Require a period of treatment and active rehabilitation
* May have a history of offending, substance misuse problems and/or trauma
* Ensure that Clients' Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy
* Promptly responding to call bells and emergencies when required
* Carry out regular checks on Clients and to ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift
* Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company's procedure and NMC guidelines
* Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties.
* Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations.
* You candidate must have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* You must be able to work well under tight deadlines and be quality focused
* You must have a lot of patience
* You must be physically fit
* You must be able to work as part of a team
Search Medical specialise in medical recruitment with highly trained and experienced consultants ready to help you find your perfect career. We have in depth sector knowledge; giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency that you can rely on.
Please contact Lewis on 0116 247 3315 or email your CV to Lewis.email@example.com for an informal chat about these opportunities.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.