Ready to apply?
Please enter your email to start the apply process.
Registered Midwives - Derbyshire
£36.18 - £44.10 /Hour
Registered Midwifery Nurses:
Rate of pay per hour £36.18 up to £44.10
- To assess and implement plans of care and apply clinical procedures/guidelines under the supervision of the ward manager.
- To be the named midwife for designated patients in the ward area.
- To work effectively within the multidisciplinary team.
- To report to the ward manager/deputy issues regarding clinical care to ensure that quality of patient care is maintained.
- To communicate effectively with patients, relatives and the multidisciplinary team.
- To implement agreed local and national clinical policies under supervision.
- To be accountable for record keeping within agreed standards e.g. NMC Guidelines for records and record keeping.
- To be aware of child protection guidelines.