Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Registered Nurse (Mental Health or General)
Location - Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Salary - £28,000 - £34,000 Per Annum
Hours - Full time, Days and Nights available (36 - 48 hours per week available)
Contract type - Permanent
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
I am currently looking for a passionate, exceptional registered nurse to join a facility and organisation which are all about thinking outside the box - by putting care and the needs of the residents above all else, this successful nursing home is a prime example of exactly how it should be done.
With it's purpose built and recently opened mental health unit, the facility has grown to include younger adults with mental health needs and is capable of providing a therapeutic environment, which will support each and every service user on their journey towards greater independence.
The time has never been better to join this award winning organisation, as alongside their outstanding reputation for care and compassion and being widely recognised as one of the most supportive organisations within the UK, they have recently upgraded their benefit package to go with it.
Formal qualifications and informal recognition are important aspects of staff morale, and this is one of the top priorities of my client - which has lead to them winning numerous awards, and being voted for on the Sunday Times' "Top 25 Big Companies to Work For", a prestigious accolade.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, there is also an outstanding list of benefits, which are available to all members of staff, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unrivalled Profit Share Scheme
- Formal Recognition of Outstanding commitment and work.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension plan
Full induction and ongoing training will be provided, and if you want to progress into even more senior nursing and management positions with full backing and support in the role, there is genuinely no other company who can offer that clear path.
Applicants must be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN, Without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on 01489 774 205 for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com