Staff Nurse ( RMN or RNLD or RGN )
Service type: Specialist Neurological Care Centre
Location: Greenwich - South East London
Salary: From £16 per hour
Hours: Part Time or Full Time Hours available
Further Details: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly-qualified or experienced RMN, RGN or RNLD to work within a Specialist Neurological Care Centre in South East London. This facility provides specialist long-term person-centred care and support for adults who have a cognitive or behavioural impairment as a result of a neurological condition or brain injury. The hospital provides assessment, therapy and rehabilitation for these individuals in a person-centred and supportive environment. They care for patients who are no longer able to be cared for at home but who with some specialist help can take part in everyday activities and live as independently as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Registered Nurse ( RMN / RGN / RNLD ) working in our Specialist Brain Injury Neurological Care Service, your main duties will be:-
- To provide high standards of nursing and therapeutic care in the rehabilitation of brain injured patients; and through membership of the multi-disciplinary team, provide supervision and guidance to Rehabilitation Assistants.
- To assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of service users
- To undertake the role of named nurse
- To actively participate in clinical meetings promoting, reviewing and initiating relevant changes to service user care
- To effectively co-ordinate the shift, including allocation of service users, supervision of Rehabilitation Assistants, and ensuring the safety of the unit
Candidates should be RMN or RNLD or RGN qualified with a valid and up to date NMC registration and PIN, as well as full eligibility to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship. Candidates must also have a person-centred ethos and a desire to make a difference. We are looking for candidates who are flexible, organised and able to demonstrate initiative. Newly-qualified nurses are welcome to apply as a full preceptorship and mentorship programme is provided.
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- A bespoke personal development programme with continuing professional development
- Preceptorship and mentorship programme
- Free parking
- Free uniforms
- Free life cover / Life Assurance Programme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee discount scheme
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
- Nurse Referral Scheme
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.