Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Registered Nurse - RMN / RGN
Location - Tarporley, Cheshire
Salary - £26,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
Hours - Full time or Part Time, Days or Nights available (24-48 hours per week available)
Contract type - Permanent
A great opportunity within an exciting project has recently opened for a qualified nurse. Joining one of the largest, most reputable healthcare providers in the UK within a great capacity as a staff nurse. This specific facility specialises in Dementia and care of the elderly, and are looking for positive, pro-active clinical members of staff to join the great team in place. This position is perfect for newly qualified and experienced nurses alike, with development, progression and skills to take for all levels. There is a recognised preceptership scheme available for all newly qualified nurses.
My Client is huge on career progression, and is looking for those who have high aspirations and ambitions and are looking to progress in their career.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available.
- Comprehensive, Recognised Preceptorship scheme available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discount; including M&S, Sainsburys, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Applicants must be an RMN or RGN with ideally 1 year experience within nursing homes, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on 01489 774 205 for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org