Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Uckfield, West Sussex
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000
Hours: Full or Part time(Up to 48 hours) Flexible Shifts Available.
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to join an award winning healthcare company. Renowned for their caring, supportive approach to staff, the organisation are looking for nurses who are passionate about providing good care as they are; the ideal candidate is someone who is driven, focused and wants to work in a fun environment, where you are treated as a person and not just a number. Providing the service users with a supportive and safe environment, while serving in both clinical and nursing capacities, the role is far more than the often thought misconception of being deskilled in role - there is every chance to develop and grow your skills both informally and with formal qualifications, including Registered Manager Awards.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, there is also an outstanding list of benefits, which are available to all members of staff, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be a nurse with a passion to develop, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on Apply Now >> for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com