Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurses - RGN, RMN and RNLD - Newly Qualified and Experienced!!
Facility: Complex Health Needs, Mental Health and Neurological Conditions - Complex Needs.
Location: Rochdale, Lancashire
Salary: £27,000 & Benefits (life assurance, private health and generous holiday allowance bank holidays)
Contract: Permanent, Full time (36 hours) Contract, Days and Nights Available.
As a registered nurse, you will be joining part of a fantastic team, who are passionate about ensuring that our Service Users are provided with quality care within a great, fun working environment. The facility is a purpose built home for adults with complex health needs, including mental health and neurological conditions.
As a Registered Nurse, you are given freedom within the role, to work within the great team already in place! You'll be responsible for the including:
- Assessing care needs
- Delivering hands-on nursing care
- Developing, implementing and evaluating care programmes
- Communicating with service users, relatives, visitors and other professionals
- Supervising team members to ensure that the shift runs smoothly and efficiently
- Participating in the training of care assistants and others
- Acting as a named nurse
- Administering, reviewing and monitoring medication
- Positive promoting the reputation of the home
- Complying with all legal and regulatory policies and procedures
- Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
- Adhering to the NMC Code and updating your professional knowledge
While the role does come with responsibilities, the attributes needed for this role above all are hard-working, a positive attitude and a great sense of humour! Continuing the great atmosphere already established is a very important part of making this role a success, and we are definitely looking for someone to proceed to make the facility a fun place to work!
The induction into the company is outstanding, with the support followed up from day 1, when you will be within a classroom environment, completing a comprehensive induction program.
Understanding not all benefits are monetary, you will have genuine career development opportunities in this role. There are a variety of qualifications available, including Management Development Programmes, to progress you into senior roles.
All applicants must have a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Please send all up-dated CVs to Liam.email@example.com or call on 01489 774205 to learn more, and have a confidential, no obligation chat.