Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN )
Location: Kidderminster, Worchester
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000
Hours: Full or Part time(Up to 48 hours)
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
A nursing position has recently arisen in one of the most caring and compassionate organisations within the UK, and I am currently looking for a nurse with a passion for development and who is looking for their next step forward. My Client are renowned for having a development structure in place which offers an ideal ladder to move in your career, with the move from staff to senior nurse being the first step. Formal qualifications and informal recognition are important aspects of staff moral, and this is one of the top priorities of my client - which has lead to them winning numerous awards, and being voted for on the Sunday Times' "Top 25 Big Companies to Work For", a prestigious accolade.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, there is also an outstanding list of benefits, which are available to all members of staff, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be a nurse with a passion to develop, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on 01489 774 205 for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org