Swiis are looking to recruit experienced Mental Health Nurses to provide high standards of care in a range of settings in Coventry and Warwickshire. Both full time and part time roles are available, with flexible hours and a salary of up to £25 per hour*.
The ideal candidate will be a confident, forward thinking and enthusiastic Registered Mental Health Nurses who is able to work in a variety of settings including Psychiatric Intensive Care Units, Forensic Secure Units, and Psychiatric Wards in the surrounding area.
You will have experience and an interest in working in the mental health and acute adult environment and will have an active role in the delivery of care to a challenging client group. You should be prepared to work in an environment that can be very demanding and unpredictable.
- 6 months NHS experience in Mental Health gained within the last 2 years
- Current NMC Pin Number
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Car driver or a willingness to travel
- More than 14 hours availability each week
- Ability to work at short notice
- MAPA Trained
- £19 - £25* per hour
- Umbrella/ LTD company payments
- Refer-a-friend scheme - £200 per friend*
- Free Occupational Health screening*
- Free yearly DBS*
- Free mandatory and service-specific training*
- Free uniform*
- Excellent out-of-hours support
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Weekly payroll
With more than 25 years' experience, Swiis have an unrivalled understanding of the health and social care industry and support our workers in their chosen careers through comprehensive training and guidance and support.
We don't take great for granted. We make great happen.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and study history.
Swiis is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Due to the volume of applicants, if you have not received a response from us within 14 days, please assume that you have not been successful in your application.
Swiis is an equal opportunities employer.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Our expertise across the health and social care industry is embedded throughout our organisation and ensures that we find the right outcome every time for both clients and candidates.
Our philosophy is to work in partnership with all our health and social care clients because we believe that we're ‘all together better'. Our candidates benefit from exceptional training and support and our unique matching system ensures we find exactly the right work at the right time for you.