BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Princess Margaret Hospital is conveniently located in Windsor, Berkshire, only 8 miles from Heathrow airport and boasting a view of Windsor Castle, the hospital is on the fringe of Windsor Great Park, a picturesque location in which the large 78 bed hospital offers treatment for both medical and surgical patients.
BMI Healthcare’s Princess Margaret Hospital in Windsor has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatients department.
This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse Level 1
- Previous Outpatient experience essential, broad clinical knowledge
- Scrub nurse experience is desirable
- Mentorship qualification is desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure the requirements of persons attending the hospital clinic for appointments and treatments are met safely and to a high clinical standard.
- The department provides 17 Consulting rooms; 1 Urodynamics room; 1 treatment room, 1 minor operations theatre and a Colposcopy room.
- To provide high quality nursing care
- Provide emotional and practical support to visitors and careers.
- Maintain good communications with Consultants with regards to patients’ conditions
- Provide support to both nursing team and Outpatients Sister
- Wide range of specialities seen in dept. e.g. plastic surgery/urology/ENT/dermatology/gynaecology etc.
- The department provides 17 Consulting rooms
- Nurse led dressings/treatment clinic
- 2 minor procedure rooms involving many specialities
- State of the art colposcopy room.
- Ophthalmology services
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive salary based on individual skills & experience
25 days annual leave (rising with length of service) plus public holidays
Discounted David Lloyd gym membership
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.