Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Staff Nurse
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Salary - Up to £30,000 Per Annum
Hours - Full time Days available (Up to 36 - 48 hours per week available - Flexible working hours also available)
Contract type - Permanent
I am currently looking for an experienced nurse to join a beautiful, purpose built facility within a staff nurse position. There is full autonomy within the position, with long term progression into home management fully achievable - previous nurses have gone from this position into senior management roles within this same facility.
The home is ideally located in centre of town, and is easily accessible as it is within a brief walk of the train station, on several public transport routes and has plenty of onsite parking.
This facility has a "homely" feel about it - the units are of a manageable size and there is a realistic chance to build relationships and make meaningful connections with the service users. Due to the size, this is a real chance to make a change and to implement and construct brand new procedures in a fresh environment.
This specific facility specialises in care of the elderly, and are looking for positive, experienced clinical members of staff to join the great team in place. My Client is huge on career progression, and is looking for those who have high aspirations and ambitions and are looking to progress in their career.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available.
- Comprehensive, Recognised Preceptorship scheme available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsburys, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Applicants must be RGN with a passion to gain experience within nursing homes, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on 01489 774 205 for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com