Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Lymm, Cheshire
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours: Full or Part time(Up to 48 hours) Flexible Shifts Available.
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to join an award winning healthcare company. This home cares for older people that suffer from a variety of needs and physical frailties, as well as specialist dementia care. Providing the service users with a supportive and safe environment, while serving in both clinical and nursing capacities, the role is far more than the often thought misconception of being deskilled in role - there is every chance to develop and grow your skills both informally and with formal qualifications, including Registered Manager Awards. The facility are in an outstanding position, currently off of a well above average performance rating score of 900 out of 1000, which they are particularly proud of.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be a nurse with a passion to develop, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on 01489 774 205 for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com