BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Princess Margaret Hospital is conveniently located in Windsor, Berkshire, only 8 miles from Heathrow airport and boasting a view of Windsor Castle, the hospital is on the fringe of Windsor Great Park, a picturesque location in which the large 78 bed hospital offers treatment for both medical and surgical patients.
BMI Healthcare’s Princess Margaret hospital in Windsor is looking for Registered Childrens’ Nurse to join their team of staff in the Paediatric department.
Working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- RSCN (preferably) or CHILD BRANCH
- Current registration with the NMC UK
- Working hour flexibility is essential
- Evidenced, current hospital experience with a strong understanding of nursing issues
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that high standards of Paediatric patient care are maintained at all times in accordance with hospital and national guidelines.
- To assist senior staff in effective ward and resource management.
- Responsible for the assessment and provision of care to Paediatric patients.
- To provide professional advice to others (colleagues/other departments) on matters relating to Paediatric care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organisation that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form and we will be in touch within 14 days of the closing date.