Registered Nurse - Preceptorship Programme
Base Pay : N/A
Other Pay : Competitive
Location : UK-Kirkintilloch, Glasgow
Site or Unit :
Campsie View Care Home
Canal St Kirkintilloch Glasgow East Dunbartonshire G66 1QY
Contracted Weekly Hours : 40
Campsie View Care Home is a 90 bed care home providing care for older people with nursing needs.
We offer individual person-centered care to our residents with complex needs. The home allows for three respite care places at any one time with qualified nursing staff available at all times to supervise care delivered by well-trained care assistants around the clock.
We are presently undergoing a refurbishment programme which will enhance the environment for the residents, this includes a sensory room.
Start your journey to a successful career with Four Seasons Health Care's Preceptorship Programme!
The Four Seasons Health Care Preceptorship Programme offers newly qualified nurses the opportunity to develop the required confidence and competence to succeed as a professional nurse. It is focused on your personal needs and abilities, to enhance your skills whilst offering continued support during your chosen career path with us.
The Four Seasons Health Care Preceptorship Programme includes:
1. Induction to Programme - Newly registered nurses come together to start their journey with Four Seasons Health Care and learn about the programme;
2. Intensive Support - Through two weeks of intensive support in a protective learning environment, we establish a bespoke programme tailored to meet your needs, identify your strengths and development opportunities (Off site);
3. Skill development on the job - On your third week you will move to your employing home and develop your skills through support and training;
4. On-going support from your Lead Preceptor and Preceptor - A Lead Preceptor will follow and facilitate your progress and a Preceptor will act continuously as a role model and day to day point of contact;
Our Preceptorship Programme will improve your knowledge and skills for your new role - On its completion you will be a skilled nurse with the competence and confidence to progress your career with us!
The Preceptorship Programme:
• Is accredited by the RCN Centre for Professional Accreditation
• Allows you to progress through the Programme at your own pace
• Is individualised to meet your needs
• Provides the support of an experienced Preceptor
• Gives you time to develop your confidence and competence in a protective learning environment
To become eligible for our Preceptorship Programme you must be a newly qualified nurse and attend our Induction phase, where we will determine your skills level and necessary training to succeed in your role.
During your two weeks off site we will provide reimbursement for your accommodation, transportation and meal allowances.
Four Seasons Health Care provide a variety of competitive benefits, including a generous holiday allowance, contributory pension scheme, a bespoke development programme, childcare vouchers and an employee discount scheme, plus free parking and uniform where applicable. As a qualified nurse joining us on a permanent basis you can also enjoy up to £1,250 in your first year as a Welcome Bonus.
If you would like to start your journey with us and you are committed to the provision of quality care please apply now.