Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Registered Nurse
Location: York, Yorkshire
Salary - Up to £31,000 Per Annum, Dependant on Experience
Hours - Full time, Days and Nights available
About the Hospital:
Situated just North of York centre, an exciting opportunity within a specialised mental health and learning disabilities hospital has recently arisen for a qualified registered nurse. The medium secure facility are currently looking for a passionate RMN or RNLD, who have the desire to make a direct impact and improve the quality of life of the service users. Service users within the facility suffer with associated challenging behaviours, resulting from and including mental health issues such as; Autism/ASD, personality disorders, Schizophrenia and learning disabilities. Structuring treatment with the right balance between therapeutic and social activities is a key aspect to the role.
On top of the fantastic, hospital working environment, Employee Benefits include:
- Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leaves awards.
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- Free car parking (at most sites)
You must have the ability to control a busy ward environment on an on-going basis and be committed to providing the highest quality of care to service users. You will be liaising with numerous professionals, and therefore must have confidence in your communication skills. You must also be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously under minimal supervision. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Applicants must be RNLD or RMN with a passion to develop and progress, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on 01489 774 205 for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com