Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Alcester, Warwickshire
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Contract: Flexible, Permanent. Part time or Full time Contract - Days or Nights Available.
I am really excited to be able to tell you about a stimulating position working within a great team in on of the UK's most reputable healthcare provider. The role is a fantastic opportunity to develop and progress - if you are looking to develop your career and advance into more senior positions, there is no better company in the UK to support you with this.
In the service's most recent Care Quality Commission report, the service was rated as being of a "GOOD" standard overall, scoring 5/5 across the board, which the home are particularly proud of.
This home is in an exciting period where it is performing well within the care standards, and is able to develop those working within the site, while always pushing the great levels of care. There is a wonderful culture within the home, where you are free to make suggestions or raise concerns and feel listened to. Leadership within the home has been implemented well to ensure staff has a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities. People within the home are encouraged to be involved with decisions about their own care and service.
On top of a superb, supportive working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available.
- Comprehensive, Recognised Preceptorship scheme available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Applicants must be an RMN, RNLD or RGN with a passion to gain experience within nursing homes, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.