Staff Nurse ( RGN )
Location: Edgbaston, Birmingham
Salary: £13.26 per hour excellent benefits (£25,000 - £30,000 per annum)
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Nights Shifts available (depending on preference)
Contract type: Permanent
Job Description: We are currently looking for a newly qualified or experienced nurse to work within a prestigious private Nursing Home in Edgbaston, Birmingham. The Nursing Home is part of a larger company which has an excellent reputation and is one of the UK's leading healthcare providers. We are looking for a RGN who has experience of working with younger people with physical disabilities or has an interest in working with this client group. The Nursing Home is a modern home specifically designed to to meet the needs of younger people with physical disabilities, along with adults with acquired brain injuries and progressive diseases. The Nursing Home also offers care for people with Huntington's disease and for those who require convalescence, palliative care and respite.
Employee Benefits include:
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environments
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Staff Health Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.