As a Registered Nurse you will be
responsible for the monitoring of the health and wellness of the residents, you will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with resident support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance, while leading and demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, "to champion the quality of life for all seniors"
- The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed
- hold an up to date NMC Registration and fully maintained PREP.
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Posses training requirements for RGN role - Including infection control and health and safety competencies
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a RGN
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
Working at Sunrise Senior Living is truly a unique career experience. As one of the country's most forward-thinking Senior Living companies, we take pride in providing the resources you need to make a real difference in our residents' lives. Our resident-centered approach to quality care is key to how we operate. We invite you to contribute your talents as part of the team that is elevating Sunrise to an entirely new level to serve even more seniors and their families here in the UK.
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension - Employer contributions
- Child Care Vouchers
- 'Your Choices' staff discount scheme with a wide range of retailers
- Life Insurance
- Career Development Training to recognised NVQ level in Health and Social care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car Share Scheme
- Refer a friend payment Scheme
- Heart & Soul company recognition award
- Support & development and a great environment to work in
- A strong team ethos -
Every Sunrise team member is trained to understand the value of the Sunrise Senior Living mission, our Principles of Service and our Core Values, and to use them to guide interactions with residents and team members on a daily basis: