Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £12.32 - £16.00 per hour (£27,000 - £35,000 per annum based on 42-hour contract) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available – paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses that join the company
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly-motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable luxury Care Home located in Leeds. We welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses. We also offer a £1000 welcome bonus for all nurses who start at this home.
The Care Home is a spacious, beautiful purpose-built home and has a commitment to nursing and residential care which makes the home an exemplary elderly care provider. The Care Home provides high quality standards of care for elderly residents and individuals with dementia. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation and has achieved an excellent CQC report; they succeed in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager can accommodate both part time and full time hours. They can be flexible with regards to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Employee Benefits include:
• Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
• £1000 welcome bonus for all nurses who start in this home
• Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
• Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
• Staff Health Benefits
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Cash Plan discounts
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
• 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
Applicants must be Nurse trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com