Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: RGN / RMN Registered Nurse
Service: Brain Injury / Neurological Rehabilitation Centre
Location: Ashford, Kent
Salary: £14.20 per hour excellent benefits package including Bonus
Hours: Full-Time, permanent position
We are currently looking for qualified, skilled and enthusiastic nurses to work within a specialist Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre based in Ashford, Kent. This service provides person-centred inpatient and rehabilitation care for adults with a brain injury or other complex neurological conditions, on both short-term and long-term stays. The focus of the service is to provide rehabilitation to independent living and also for those who can no longer live in their own homes; they are encouraged to make independent choices about their own care and all aspects of life at the centre.
This exciting and dynamic role will place you at the heart of a multi-disciplinary team delivering excellent standards of care and rehabilitation; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals. This is a fantastic opportunity for nurses who wish to make a difference and become part of a great service and a great team.
This service is currently offering a £2500 Bonus payment to be paid in instalments across the first 13 months of your employment.
As a Registered Nurse you will play an active role within the rehabilitation team to meet the patients' individual rehabilitation goals, working closely with patients to promote greater independence and personal choice and engagement, helping them to realise their potential to live as independently as possible. You will be required to actively participate in clinical meetings and initiate relevant changes to service users' care.
- RGN / RMN qualified with a valid NMC registration and PIN
- Flexible, motivated and enthusiastic attitude
- A person-centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Good verbal and written skills
- Bonus payment of £2500 paid in instalments
- Preceptorship and Mentorship programme for Newly-Qualified nurses
- Extensive and thorough induction programme
- Excellent accredited training
- Career progression opportunities
- Bespoke accredited personal development programme
- Free meals
- Free parking
- Free uniform
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance
For more information or to apply for this position, please call Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org