Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: RGN / RMN / RNLD Registered Nurse
Service: Brain Injury / Neurological Rehabilitation Centre
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Salary: £14.50 per hour excellent benefits package
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available, permanent position
We are currently looking for qualified, skilled and enthusiastic nurses to work within a specialist Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. Set in the beautiful countryside, this service provides person-centred inpatient and rehabilitation care for adults with a brain injury or other complex neurological conditions, on both short-term and long-term stays. The focus of the service is to provide rehabilitation to independent living and also for those who can no longer live in their own homes; they are encouraged to make independent choices about their own care and all aspects of life at the centre.
This exciting and dynamic role will place you at the heart of a multi-disciplinary team delivering excellent standards of care and rehabilitation; promoting independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals. This is a fantastic opportunity for nurses who wish to make a difference and become part of a great service and a great team.
We welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses, as a full Preceptorship programme is available. We are able to accommodate part-time or full-time hours.
As a Registered Nurse you will play an active role within the rehabilitation team to meet the patients' individual rehabilitation goals, working closely with patients to promote greater independence and personal choice and engagement, helping them to realise their potential to live as independently as possible. You will be required to actively participate in clinical meetings and initiate relevant changes to service users' care.
- RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified with a valid NMC registration and PIN
- Flexible, motivated and enthusiastic attitude
- A person-centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Good verbal and written skills
- Preceptorship and Mentorship programme for Newly-Qualified nurses
- Extensive and thorough induction programme
- Excellent accredited training
- Career progression opportunities
- Bespoke accredited personal development programme
- Free meals
- Free parking
- Free uniform
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance