Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Location: Birkenhead, Merseyside
Salary: £27,000 - £31,500 per annum based on 42-hour contract - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available – paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly-motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located just outside of Birkenhead in Merseyside. This beautiful Home has been modernised and refurbished, yet still contains original features such as oak staircases.
The Care Home is a well-equipped home that has been carefully designed to provide a safe and supportive environment for the care of older residents. The Care Home offers a wide range of care including general nursing, convalescence, residential dementia, respite, and palliative care, as well as caring for those with Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. They achieved a superb CQC report in their most recent inspection.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. You are paid for all of your breaks.
We welcome applications from newly-qualified or experienced nurses.
Employee Benefits include:
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
• Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
• £1000 welcome bonus
• Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
• Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
• Annual pay reviews
• Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel discounts
• Cash Plan discount card
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Free uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• Life assurance
• Indemnity insurance
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
• Sick pay – 6 weeks’ paid sick pay
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.