Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: £14.00 per hour (£26,200 - £35,000 per annum) excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD all considered) to join the team within a well-equipped Nursing Home based in Solihull. The home has been specifically designed with the needs of the patients in mind. The Nursing Home offers general elderly nursing, palliative, residential, respite and convalescence care. Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual.
The service is always focused on offering an attentive, warm, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. They have achieved an excellent CQC report. We are looking for a motivated nurse (newly-qualified or experienced) who shares this passion for quality care. There is a good local bus service to and from the home.
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. We are happy to accept applications from Newly-Qualified or Experienced nurses as a full Preceptorship programme is available.
Employee Benefits include:
- Reimbursement of your NMC fee renewal (annually)
- Preceptorship for Newly-qualified nurses
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environments
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Staff Health Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com