Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Falkirk, in between Glasgow and Edinburgh
Salary: £12.32 per hour excellent benefits (£25,000 - £30,500 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day or Night Shifts available (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Falkirk, in between Glasgow and Edinburgh. With a variety of different units, the home caters for residents with various requirements including long and short term nursing care, respite care and specialist dementia care. The Home Manager is passionate about providing top quality of care to her residents and expects the best from her team. A recent refurbishment to the home and ongoing garden re-development makes a great environment to achieve your best. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses. We also offer a £1000 welcome bonus for all nurses who start at this home.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Employee Benefits include:
- Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environments
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Staff Health Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Reimbursement of your NMC fee renewal (annually)
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org