Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Location: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire
Salary: £12.24 - £14.00 per hour £22,900 - £34,900 (negotiable depending on experience) paid breaks & £1000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full Time or part time hours available depending on preference
Shifts: Days or Nights shifts available depending on preference
Contract type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. The Care Home treats every resident as an individual. For this reason they offer several types of stay depending on the level of support required, from long-term care to respite and nursing dementia care.
The Care Home has been specifically designed to meet the needs of residents - primarily for those with nursing and residential care needs. They also provide respite and palliative care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. The homes CQC rating is excellent 5 out of 5 with an excellent reputation. Staff morale is very high.
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
We are now offering a £1000 welcome bonus to all new nurses who join this nursing home.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN.All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. The Care Home is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities.
Employee Benefits include:
- Excellent preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environments
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Staff Health Benefits including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental care
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discounts
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Reimbursement of your NMC fee renewal (annually)
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org