Registered Nurse ( RGN and RMN or RNLD )
Location: Wick, Caithness
Salary: £11.50 per hour ( £21,500 - £28,500 ) - negotiable depending on experience excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time hours or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day or Night Shifts available depending on preference (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Wick, Caithness. The Care home provides exceptional care in a homely and calm environment. The home provides specialist nursing care as well as respite and short stay care for older adults. The home has excellent standards and facilities and all carers are highly trained to provide professional, individualised care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses. The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
What you'll need:
- Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
- Applicants must demonstrate a passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- Applicants must have proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- Applicants must have a willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
- Applicants must have a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- Applicants must be respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Preceptorship scheme available
- Paid Breaks
- Generous Annual Leave entitlement
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Erin Banner on 01489 774 204 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com